Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Attorney Magnano Selected to New Leaders in the Law 2013


Attorney Pamela Magnano of Flaherty Legal Group in West Hartford, Connecticut.  Attorney Magnano practices divorce and family law with James Flaherty.
Attorney Pamela Magnano
We would like to congratulate Attorney Pam Magnano on her selection to the Connecticut Law Tribune's New Leaders in the Law for 2013. Out of nearly 300 of the best and brightest nominees, Pam was one of 60 attorneys to receive the honor.  Attorney Magnano will be recognized in the New Leaders in the Law 2013 yearbook published by the Law Tribune, and will receive an award at the New Leaders in the Law awards dinner on November 7th.  Of the many qualifications that led to Pam's selection, notable examples include her innovative and determined approach to family law, as well as a dedication to service best exemplified by her volunteer work on the board of directors of the Children's Law Center


Connecticut Law Tribune Logo in blog post announcing Attorney Pamela Magnano as on of the New Leaders in the Law for 2013.        


Attorney Pamela Magnano practices divorce and family law with 

2 comments:

  1. I never ever read such type of info before this was really incredible. ny criminal defense lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my boyfriend and I broke up, I was completely lost. A good friend of mine recommended that I have a love spell cast to bring him back by DR OKOUGBO ALABA. I thought that idea of a love spell was strange, but was willing to give it a shot. When I contacted Dr Okougbo Alaba for the first time, I was scared because I was not sure if what they did went against my religion. He assured me that they only use traditional voodoo which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to do the return lover spell. I did not think that it would work considering my ex and his whole family hated me and told me never to contact them again. Within 2days he showed up at my job and brought flowers to me. He said that he missed me more than he could describe and decided that the good out weighed the bad. We got back together and our relationship has been better the second time around. I have to give Dr Okougbo Alaba all of the credit in the world for helping us get back to a better place than where we began. The new found love that he has for me is incredible and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!” Dr Okougbo Alaba can also help you. His email is realhomeofspell@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete