Friday, February 7, 2014

Divorce and Taxes

There are many issues to consider when negotiating a divorce agreement, but most people do not consider all of the implications a divorce can have on your taxes.  When preparing to enter into a divorce agreement, you should consider whether certain exemptions/deductions should be addressed in your divorce agreement.  Parents should have an agreement on who claims the children for the dependency exemption.  Additionally, you should speak to your accountant about the IRS rules regarding claiming the child care credit and the child tax credit.   In addition, if you own a home, your agreement should be clear on who gets to claim the taxes and interest associated with this ownership. 
When analyzing whether or not an agreement is in your best interest, it is important to not only know your weekly disposable income but also what you can expect when tax season approaches.  We encourage our clients to work with their accountants and our attorneys to maximize the benefits that they may receive when filing their taxes.  At Flaherty Legal Group, LLC we believe it is important to consult professionals that can assist us and you in making the best decisions.
Attorney Pamela Magnano of Flaherty Legal Group. Divorce and Family Law Attorney West Hartford, Connecticut.
Attorney Pamela Magnano of Flaherty Legal Group, LLC
Attorney Pamela Magnano practices Divorce and Family Law with James Flaherty and Sandi Girolamo at Flaherty Legal Group, LLC in West Hartford, CT.

Facebook Twitter Linked In Google Plus

AV Rated - James Flaherty and Pamela Magnano 

4 comments:

  1. I never ever read such type of info before this was really incredible. ny criminal defense lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my boyfriend and I broke up, I was completely lost. A good friend of mine recommended that I have a love spell cast to bring him back by DR OKOUGBO ALABA. I thought that idea of a love spell was strange, but was willing to give it a shot. When I contacted Dr Okougbo Alaba for the first time, I was scared because I was not sure if what they did went against my religion. He assured me that they only use traditional voodoo which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to do the return lover spell. I did not think that it would work considering my ex and his whole family hated me and told me never to contact them again. Within 2days he showed up at my job and brought flowers to me. He said that he missed me more than he could describe and decided that the good out weighed the bad. We got back together and our relationship has been better the second time around. I have to give Dr Okougbo Alaba all of the credit in the world for helping us get back to a better place than where we began. The new found love that he has for me is incredible and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!” Dr Okougbo Alaba can also help you. His email is realhomeofspell@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in deep pains when my wife dumped me for another man after 10years of marriage, but now am very greatful to God almighty for using priest omigodo to restore my marriage back in just 24hours. i will advice any one who has any problem to contact priest omigodo for urgent help on +2348079367204 or email him on : (omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk) his is really gifted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never believed in spell casting, but After 6 years of dating, I still imagine how Dr Aza brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am sandra by name,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Aza, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship when my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Aza he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again, he called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Aza if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face. his email: azaspellcaster@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his line:+2348107155060 or see more at http://azaspellcaster.wixsite.com/spell-caster

    ReplyDelete